Publicity and Marketing Internship at Liberties Press
Liberties Press is an independent book publisher based in Dublin, publishing a wide-range of non-fiction, literary fiction, and poetry of both Irish and international interest.
We are delighted to announce that we are seeking candidates for an internship beginning January 2013 and running for 6-8 weeks. This unpaid internship will be in the Publicity and Marketing department and will provide work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Applicants should be enthusiastic, outgoing, organised and computer literate. An interest and background in the PR/communications field would be beneficial but not necessary.
Publicity and Marketing Intern Duties:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of promotional campaigns for new and backlist titles
- Liaise with the media via email and phone for follow-up on releases and pitches
- Assist with writing press releases, captions, newsletters, etc
- Create and update media lists as well as other relevant databases
- Assist with organising events, e.g., book launches, signings, readings
- Help maintain our online presence via website, Facebook, Twitter and our blog
- Organize and file documents into archives
- Print, mail, and deliver projects and materials to individual clients
- General administrative duties
To apply, send a Cover Letter and CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Publicity & Marketing Department | 7 Rathfarnham Road | Terenure | Dublin 6W