Ireland’s largest bookseller, Eason & Son, lost €10.09 million in the year ending January 31 2010. The company also experienced a fall in total turnover for all its businesses (including joint ventures and discontinued operations) from €375,355,000 to €313,636,000 or…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival