The latest data released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO) from the Retail Sales Index shows that on an adjusted and an unadjusted basis, sales in the Books, Newspapers and Stationery sector have fallen in May 2011. The drop in the value…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival