In a move that clearly marks her out as a major author, Ciara Geraghty has signed a British Commonwealth rights deal with Hachette Books Ireland and Hodder & Stoughton for her next two books. Breda Purdue, Managing Director of HBI…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival