Having published our first children’s book just before Christmas, I had more reason than normal to look closely at what is being promoted for children through bookshops and equally what is best selling. I have to confess as I wandered…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival