It has been a tough year for the book trade in Ireland with Nielsen figures indicating sales are down nearly €10 million. What about our independent bookstores, how are they doing and what’s selling for them this Christmas? ‘Business has…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- On why my work is worth more than two pints of Guinness
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival