Little Island, the children’s and young adults imprint that was formed last year within New Island is cutting free from its parent and setting up as an independent company. In a statement issued to Irish Publishing News the company said,…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival