With the World Book Day titles still pulling in sales and skewing the top ten, there are nonetheless some interesting examples of strong sales for more regular titles. Cathy Kelly’s The House On Willow Street, which has again been supported by…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival