Hughes & Hughes booksellers, the Irish owned chain which collapsed in February 2010 before being revived under new ownership later that year, has opened a branch in Jervis Street shopping centre. The new store opened earlier this month and occupies…
- Guest Column: Publishing & Self-Publishing: Where Things Stand In 2010
- Guest Column: Laureate na nÓg Siobhán Parkinson on School Libraries in Ireland
- The Irish At The London Book Fair 2011
- Guest Column: So You Say You Want A Revolution?
- Literature In The Face Of Recession: A Profile Of The Dalkey Book Festival